CMI243 model is a flexible and easy-to-use system designed specifically for metal finishers. The CMI243 model requires only one probe to accurately measure metallic coatings over ferrous substrates – even on small, odd-shaped, or rough surfaces. This gauge is ideal for use on fasteners. Using phase-sensitive Eddy Current technology, this handheld instrument features user-friendly controls and measures with accuracy and precision comparable to x-ray fluorescence equipment. To achieve a low total cost of ownership, the CMI243 eliminates the need for multiple probes, calibration standards, operator training, and ongoing maintenance. It delivers dependable quality and stands behind its equipment with a responsive customer service team.
Screw, Fastener, Automobile component, Gear.
1. Hand type non-destructive measurement.
2. High accuracy and stability.
3. Accuracy is close to X-RAY value.
4. Able to measure the micro components.
5. RS-232 transmits the data into printer or PC.
1. Accuracy: ±1% with respect to reference standards
2. Precision: 0.3%
3. Resolution: 0.01mils (0.1μm)
4. Eddy Current: Conforms to methods DIN 50984, BS5411 Part 3, ISO 2360, ISO 21968 (DRAFT), ASTM B499, and ASTM E376
5. Memory Capacity: 26,500 stored readings
6. Dimensions: 5 7/8” (L) x 3 1/8” (W) x 1 3/16” (D) (14.9 x 7.94 x 3.02 cm)
7. Weight: 9 oz (0.26 kg) including battery
8. Units: Automatic conversion between imperial and metric with a keystroke
9. Interface: RS -232 Serial port output with adjustable baud rate, for a printer or PC download
10. Display: Three digit LCD display, 1/2” (1.27cm) character height
11. Battery: 9V Alkaline
12. Battery Life: 65 Continuous hours